Go Herts Award
Students' Union Awards
The Forum Hertfordshire
Request an Appointment
Safety & Wellbeing
SU Buddy Scheme
Your Advice Team
Research and Insight
School Community Organisers
Accreditations & Awards
Board of Trustees
Partners and Sponsors
Terms and Conditions
Work For Us
Conditions of Entry
To attend an event at The Forum, you must agree to the Conditions of Entry stated below. This is for the safety of fellow attendees and staff.
1. In order to gain entry to events where alcohol is being served, you must show one of the following forms of 18+ age verification:
A. Valid student ID Card or number that matches with your name (you may also be asked to provide one of the below to supplement this)
B. Driving licence; or
C. Passport; or
D. PASS accredited card (see www.pass-scheme.org.uk for details).
2. Failure to present one of these forms of ID at the venue will result in you not being able to attend the event.
3. Should you leave event premises, no re-entry is permitted.
4. Anyone attempting entry without a valid ticket or wristband will be subject to the Venue’s Disciplinary Policy and may face disciplinary action including instant banning.
5.Hertfordshire Students’ Union reserves the right to refuse entry to the venue for students and guests.
6. Hertfordshire Students’ Union will be adopting any government legislation required on the venue. This may include proof of vaccine passport and/or track & trace monitoring.
7. Some tickets and wristbands may require entry before a certain time to be valid. Please check specific tickets T&Cs.
8. All events have limited capacities so space cannot be guaranteed.
9. Searching is a condition of entry to protect your safety and that of other visitors. All persons entering the venue are also governed by the licence conditions and are liable for searches by security staff.
10. We reserve the right to confiscate any Prohibited Items. Anyone found in possession of such items will be refused admission, ejected from the venue and may also be liable for prosecution. No refunds will be given to customers who are refused admission due to possession of prohibited items.*
11. Any patrons deemed too drunk, to have taken drugs, to have drugs in their possession or to attempt to bring in alcohol on their person, will be refused entry.
12. The venue also holds the right to refuse entry to anyone whom is drinking alcohol or using drugs in the queue – these may not have taken affect upon entry but may affect you later in the evening
13. If you are refused entry for any reason, or you breach our rules and regulations, your ticket is not refundable.
14. Full list of prohibited substances*: Illegal substances; legal highs or any other psychoactive substances; food; any form of liquid (including drinks and perfume); point and shoot cameras; bottles; weapons; ammunition; horns; whistles; drums, megaphones, amplification equipment, klaxons, air horns; fireworks, flares, smoke canisters, explosives, firearms, knives, blades; or any other article which may be used as a weapon or missile, or which may, in our reasonable opinion, cause danger or disruption to visitors at the venue (regardless of whether or not such item is illegal or is carried for specific purposes); large bags; hi-visibility tabards or similar; sponsorship, promotional or marketing material; marker pens, spray paint or any other similar items that may be used to mark infrastructure.