The University of Hertfordshire Fashion Society is for everyone who is interested in fashion. We seek to provide opportunities and help to improve skills for everyone, even if you do not have any experience. We welcome you whether you are a fashion enthusiast, want to pursue a career in the business, or simply want to meet like-minded individuals.
Our activities will range from guest talks with fashion experts, photoshoots, social nights, fashion-related trips to London to regular sessions discussing the latest trends and fashion shows.
Fashion Society is a creative community platform. We are always open to new ideas and thoughts, so please share them with us.
Feel free to join!
We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Chair: Pedro Carvalho, 1st year of Graphic Design
- Secretary: Ana Margarida Rodrigues, 1st year of Business Administration
- Social Media Manager: Jean-Claude Nammour,
- Treasurer: Abraham Eneh, 1st year of Architecture
- Inclusion Officer: Carolina Almeida, 1st year of Journalism & Media
Find us on Twitter @hertsfashion
Find us on Instagram at @fashionsociety.herts
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep up to date with our events by following us on Facebook:? https://www.facebook.com/fashionsociety.herts