GET YOUR VOICE HEARD & GRAB SOME RESOURCES FOR SEXUAL VIOLENCE AWARENESS WEEK!
Sexual Violence/Abuse Awareness Week is running from the 6th - 12th February. It is a chance to raise awareness, share resources & allow for your voice to be heard!
Pop by Chapman Lounge, 11-2pm for a chance to talk to UH Security, the Police, EDI & our Advice & Support Centre while grabbing some free resources & information.
Get your voice heard & learn about Sexual Violence.
- Terrence Higgins Trust - Leading HIV and Sexual Health charity. Supporting and amplifying voices of those living with HIV and promoting services to achieve good sexual health.
- Herts SARC - Herts Sexual Assault Referral Centre offers comprehensive services for people in Hertfordshire who have experienced sexual violence or abuse.
- Survivors - A charity who works to support men, boys and non-binary people who have been impacted by sexual violence with online help services and counselling.
- Woman's Aid - A Grassroots Federation that not only supports women and children from domestic abuse but also educates and campaigns for change.
- Rape Crisis - A charity providing specialist information and support to those affected by rape, sexual assault, sexual harrassment and other forms of sexual violence and abuse in England and Wales.
Do I need a ticket?
No tickets are required for this event - just pop by!
Not based on this campus? Not to worry. Did you know we have a shuttle bus that takes you between College Lane Campus and de Havilland Campus and it's completely free!