Welcome to your new University of Hertfordshire Nursing Society!
Our aim is to build up a community of student nurses, provide signposting to academic resources and wellbeing support, and create a social community where students can offload to each other and have fun.
We hold a nursing cafe approximately every month, will be holding socials such as an end-of-term quiz, organising study groups and study support, and hopefully getting in speakers.
We are a new society as of this academic year, and welcome any ideas you might have. We want your help to build this society into the society you want it to be.
Find us on Instagram @uhnursingsocity
We would love you to join us
Our society is about ….
The nursing society is a group of nurses looking to develop themselves academically and professionally through the course of our studies. We are also looking to grow a tight knit community of friends and colleagues to enhance, student experience at the university of Hertfordshire.
Our society aims are….
· To build a closely knit community of nursing students in the university.
· To encourage and promote professional growth amongst nursing students across all fields and qualification.
· Assist nursing students making sure that we all attain a wonderful experience while studying at the University of Hertfordshire.
We provide students with….
· Peer to peer support regarding their studies and wellbeing.
· Social events to build foster relationships and build a community.
· Meetings/sessions with lecturers, where students can ask questions and get relevant information that they require.
Our committee is….
Committee is run by friendly and easily approachable nursing students at the university who are ready to provide necessary help and information to the best of our ability